BAKE WITH TWEEK!
We at TWEEK believe that sweets and pleasure should be a part of our everyday life. With our products, you can live a healthy, balanced life and at the same time enjoy candy in all its forms. Our sweets contain no added sugar and up to 50% fewer calories than traditional sweets, we use natural flavours and colours and our products have a high fiber content. Our Sweets with benefits can be enjoyed as they are or used in yummy recipes, find some inspiration below!
VERY VEGAN CUPCAKES.8 st.
2 dl oatmeal
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 bag of Very Vegan
200 g cream cheese
1 dl sweet litter
25 g butter (soft)
0.5 tsp vanilla powder
1. Set the oven to 225 degrees celsius..
2. Mix bananas, oatmeal, eggs, baking powder and cinnamon into a batter.
3. Put the batter into muffin tins and bake in the oven for approx. 10-12 min, let cool.
4. While the muffins are cooling: mix the cream cheese, sweet litter, soft butter and vanilla powder into a smooth batter. Add lime zest.
5. Top the muffins with frosting and some Very Vegan. ENJOY!
AMAZING ARRACK CHOCOLATE CAKE.
2.25 dl sweet litter/sweetener of choice
1 tsp vanilla extract
4 tbsp cocoa
0.75 dl almond flour
1 pinch of salt
100 grams melted butter
2 bags of Amazing Arrack
1. Set the oven to 175 degrees celsius.
2. Grease and bread a small baking tin with eg. shredded coconut.
3. Stir together eggs and sweet litter.
4. Melt the butter and let it cool.
5. Stir together all the dry ingredients, and stir together with the egg mixture and the butter.
6. Put the batter into the form and spread so that it becomes an even layer.
7. Put Amazing Arrack into the cake and bake for about 15 minutes (5 minutes less if you want it extra creamy).
8. Let the cake cool an hour before serving and serve the cake with whipped cream – ENJOY!
SALTY SALUTE PANNACOTTA.
1 ½ sheets of gelatin
5 dl heavy cream
½ dl sweet litter
12 pieces Salty Salute
1 tsp vanilla powder
1. Put the gelatin sheets in cold water for 5 min.
2. Boil cream, sweet litter and vanilla powder.
3. Add Salty Salute and stir until melted.
4. Take the gelatin sheets out of the water and add to the batter, stir until melted.
5. Pour into small glasses, bowls or jars.
6. Leave in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
7. Garnish with raspberries and Salty Salute.
TOFFEE CARAMEL BROWNIE.
Recipe by @foodgeekz.se
2 dl almond flour
2 dl oat flour
1 tsp baking powder
3 tablespoons of cocoa
1 dl agave syrup
75 g of butter
1 tsp vanilla powder
1 bag Toffee Caramel
1. Set the oven to 180 degrees. Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Then beat eggs, room-temperature butter & agave to a fluffy, even consistency. Stir everything together.
3. Add 1 bag of Toffee Caramel. Pour the cake batter into a baking tin, bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes.
4. Take it out a while before it's done. It should still be soft when you take it out.
SUPER SANTAS FUDGE.
Approx. 12 Super Santas
1 ½ dl double cream
1 ½ dl sweet litter
100g sugar-free white chocolate
ev. red food colouring
1. Add baking paper to a baking tin.
2. Mix all the ingredients except the chocolate. Let it boil quite heavily for about 10 minutes, or until the temperature of the batter has reached 120 degrees.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and mix in the chocolate. Stir until the batter lightens and thickens. Immediately pour the batter into the mold. Alternative: add a few drops of red caramel coloring.
4. Cut some Super Santas and sprinkle over the batter.
5. Allow to set in the fridge and then cut into small square pieces of fudge.
ROCKY ROAD Á LA TWEEK.
200g sugar-free milk chocholate
200g sugar-free dark chocholate
2 bags Choco Christmas
1 bag Super Santas
100g hazelnuts (or other preferable nut)
1. Melt the chocolate on low heat over a water bath.
2. Divide the Choco Christmas products in half and cut the Super Santas into small pieces.
3. Add Choco Christmas, Super Santas and the hazelnuts to the melted chocolate and stir.
4. Pour the batter into a baking tin lined with baking paper.
5. Leave to harden in the fridge and then cut or break into pieces.
SUPER SANTA PANNACOTTA.
5 dl double cream
10-12 Super Santas
ev. red food colouring
1. Add the cream to a saucepan and heat it up, add the Super Santas and stir until they melt. Alternative: Pour in a few drops of red food colouring if you want more color.
2. Pour into small glasses, jars or bowls.
3. Let set in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
4. Garnish with whipped cream, Super Santas and raspberries.